Revenge at Silent Hill
Revenge at Silent Hill
Revenge at Silent Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group of people cross paths at Pleasant Grove Hotel, not knowing of the danger that's bearing down on them since they had checked in. As the fog creeps in, the remaining survivors are thrown in a hellish nightmare. It's a fight for survival and escape

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alazia cooking breakfast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
adrikitty21

adrikitty21

Alazia cooking breakfast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alazia cooking breakfast   Alazia cooking breakfast I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:30 pm

Alazia woke up early since it was Brandon, her boyfriend's birthday. Through all the gloom and fear coming from the onslaught of the fog rolling in, she was desperate to create a shred of happiness somewhere in her life. His favorite was pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Before the fog showed up, she had made a quick decision to stock up on grocerier before things got too crazy. She was just about to plate the food when she felt Brandon's warm embrace behind her. She looked up at him, smiled, and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips. "Happy Birthday," she said softly into the side of his neck. "Thank you babe." he said. He seperated himself for her and glanced down at the kitchen counter. "Oh you made me some breakfast?" he said with a questioning tone. He looked back down at her shameless smile. "You only turn 21 once." she said, hugging his waist. Alazia glanced outside at the abyss floating by the window. “How long do you think the fog will last?” she asked Brandon. He looked up from the bottle of syrup he was opening. “Who knows?” he said in a tone as if trying to change the subject. “Think of it as a romantic getaway we never had. Shut all the windows and blinds, light the fireplace, and we can just disappear into our own little world.” He said, pulling her close to him. “Finish your breakfast Casanova.” She said, appreciating her love’s effort to draw her away from that always looming cloud of depression hovering over her head.
Back to top Go down
KraziiKitsune
Admin
KraziiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: Alazia cooking breakfast   Alazia cooking breakfast I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:42 pm

You notice that the fog is getting thicker, casting down even more of a gloom than ever before. You watch your lover eat his food, his muscles tensed. You watch as he keeps his eyes on the television and on you, but never outside in the fog. You see him slop the syrup on the pancakes and he smiles at you.

"Hey stay here a moment, I'll go fetch us some drinks." You watch as your boyfriend disappears into the kitchen and hear him rustling around in there and the clinking of glass as he was looking for some good glasses for the drinks he was preparYouing. All of a sudden you hear a news cast come on, "We interrupt this daily programming to post an update on the mysterious fog that has been cascading all around Pleasant Grove. Scientists still have no idea where the fog is coming from, but it has been advised that everyone should stay inside their homes until further notice..." The television started to get fuzzy and a strange noise started coming from the television. You flip through channels and all of them were just like that.

Brandon comes back with the glasses filled with apple cider, he looked at the television and quickly shut off the tv, "Well so much for our entertainment guess we'll have to keep each other as entertainment huh?" He gave you that smile that you loved so much and gave you a very flirtatious wink to go along with his ever so charming smile.
Back to top Go down
https://rash-nightmare43.rpg-board.net
adrikitty21

adrikitty21

PostSubject: Re: Alazia cooking breakfast   Alazia cooking breakfast I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:45 pm

I took the glass from him, and patted the seat next to me. He sat down on the edge of the sofa, and I curled up into his warm body, snuggling up until i was comfortable. "We could always play monopoly. You know im going to end up stealing all your hotels and houses. I promise it won't hurt too bad." I said, smirking, turning my head upwards so I could look at him. He laughed hard, and sipped from his glass. "You may be the crook of the week, but when it comes to Twister, I'm like the Elastic Man." "Ha, wanna bet?" I asked him jokingly, nudging him. He laughed out loud and took a large gulp from his glass. I picked up the remote for our gas fireplace and turned it on, enjoying the familiar 'pop' sound the fireplace made as it turned on. I let my body relax as I lay my head on Brandon's chest.

I woke up a few hours later, alone on the couch, my body warmed from the fireplace. It was dark outside, so I knew it must be either nighttime, or I had been drugged and slept till the early morning. I sat up and stretched my legs out, feeling my joints pop back into place. I got up and walked to the back of the house where the bedroom was. I walked in to find Brandon staring at the window looking glum and distant. "Brandon?" I cautiously asked. "Why are you staring outside when its night?" He turned towards me. "You really think that you slept all day long?" He said, in a slightly condescending tone. I blinked. I hadn't actually thought about that. "Alazia, it's only 1 pm. The sun should be out and shining. The darkness you see is coming from the fog. It's completely smothering everything it touches."
Back to top Go down
KraziiKitsune
Admin
KraziiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: Alazia cooking breakfast   Alazia cooking breakfast I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:21 pm

Even though it was already dark, it seemed like it was getting darker. The fog seemed to be bearing down with full force, it wasn't natural and the impending sensation of something chilling ran through the air. When you thought it couldn't get any worse you seem to have captured some sort of movement in the fog.

It wasn't anything big. The form looked..looked child-like, the child-like figure moved once again. This time you could hear a child's giggle. The giggle filled your ears, increasing in sound. It got so loud to fill the house. Echoing off the walls, it seemed like it was reverberating throughout your entire body. You watch your boyfriend's face contort in horror and cover his ears trying to block out the sound. You see his mouth moving but the child's giggle drowned out his voice. He got a piece of paper and wrote down:

Get upstairs, NOW!!!!

The house began to rumble, knocking the both of you off your feet. You turn and look at the door, letter had been slipped under it. The house was still shaking violently, but the child's giggles had began to decrease in volume. The child-like figure's movement came to a halt; the body was silhouetted against the fog, the figure stood at the window. It didn't move one inch, just standing there. You watch as the figure pointed to the note. It wanted you to read it, the figure began to dissipate. It pointed again at the door where the note was sitting, then it put a hand on the window and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
https://rash-nightmare43.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alazia cooking breakfast   Alazia cooking breakfast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alazia cooking breakfast
Page 1 of 1