Revenge at Silent Hill
Revenge at Silent Hill
Revenge at Silent Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group of people cross paths at Pleasant Grove Hotel, not knowing of the danger that's bearing down on them since they had checked in. As the fog creeps in, the remaining survivors are thrown in a hellish nightmare. It's a fight for survival and escape

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

meet Drazon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kingdomprice

Kingdomprice

meet Drazon Empty
PostSubject: meet Drazon   meet Drazon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:40 am

Name: Drazon Blake Fang
Nickname:Dra
Height: 5"9
Weight: 140lb
Pet Name: Mystic Fang

Picture:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pet:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Appearance:Same as picture slick and semi smug look wear a trench coat
Personality:Quiet, Keeps to himself, aggressive if approached wrong,kind hearted on the inside,
Likes:being with Mystic Fang,sleeping, training, being alone, helping the weak, cookies,and cake
Dislikes:bullies,people who bugs him, questions about his life, snakes
Strengths:agility,smart,good at close combat,can read people personalities
Weaknesses:gets upset when people brings up his past,loses control of his emotions sometimes
Hobbies:reading, tai kwon do, judo, martial Arts,knife fighting,swordsman,and running

History: Drazon has always been alone it seems. He had a rich father by the name of Dra fuuzuki and a Mother whose name was zon angnust life seemed perfect in second grade his parents sent him off to training they said his life is to be a champion. Drazon was beaten by his sensei and his classmates for 2 years it continued and one night as Drazon layed on the ground from the beating a a elegant wolf appeared infront of him. The wolf licked him and drazon felt as if his life could be better he left that night with the wolf who he named Mystic Fang. Drazon begin to train as hard as he every could thinking about how his family sent him off and the people who had abused and beaten him close to death as the years went by he traveled and learned many different fighting styles so that he could destroy the ones who had wronged him.Mystic stuck with him constantly training and growing with Drazon as they trained together the grew closer like a family just the two of them against the world. They traveled back to where they first met and murdered his sensei and the students there with Mystic right be side him ripping them apart. they traveled and killed anyone who would dare question them they ended up with the names the Dog of hell and Hell overlord he eventually found his parents and murdered them in cold blood. Dra fuuzuki spoke in his last breath you have did just as i planned my son Drazon looked confused as he searched the house he found papers with different cities on it and one had a star by it named pleasant grove. Drazon wanted to know why was it a star by just this one place he traveled there and took a picture of his mother and father and asked had the been seen as the day went on someone said that they seen them a few months earlier in the pleasant grove hotel. The sun set and he arrived at the hotel and decided to stay the night and start the search for answers early the next day.
Inventory: Katana,gloves with metal knuckle tips,water,food,a combat knife,a flash light,parents photo,6 throwing knifes,lightweight black outfit,

Special Notes:drives a red and black Lexus LF,mystic is a male wolf that carries 4 throwing knives on his legs, carries a combat knife every under trench coat
Back to top Go down
Sentients
Admin
Sentients

meet Drazon Empty
PostSubject: Realism   meet Drazon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:23 am

Hi and welcome to Silent hill... However there is a problem with your character's realism. If this was a Soul Eater Role play your character would be fine, however, it is not... Please rectify this. I want you to enjoy this world as soon as possible.
-Sentient
Back to top Go down
KraziiKitsune
Admin
KraziiKitsune

meet Drazon Empty
PostSubject: About Drazon's character.   meet Drazon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:38 am

rectify hahaha. Don't worry Sentients is just being as ass and highly anal about characters backstories. Your parents names and history is fine. What Sentients fails to realize is when he gives criticisims he fails to EXPLAIN what parts to leave out and what parts can stay. Sentients probably most likely wants the wolf to change to a more tame and reasonable animal.

As for your history hey a plus for creativity~

Sentients stop being criptic, the person probably won't know what to do with the story if you don't lead them in the right direction. Just saying.

Btw this whole thing is fake, maybe not as based along Soul Eater wise but definitely not treading lines of being real. He probably wants the character's life to be a little more realistic I guess.

As per say your weapons that can stay as well. Sentients just needs a tad bit more realism.

Back to top Go down
https://rash-nightmare43.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

meet Drazon Empty
PostSubject: Re: meet Drazon   meet Drazon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meet Drazon
Page 1 of 1