Revenge at Silent Hill
Revenge at Silent Hill
Revenge at Silent Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group of people cross paths at Pleasant Grove Hotel, not knowing of the danger that's bearing down on them since they had checked in. As the fog creeps in, the remaining survivors are thrown in a hellish nightmare. It's a fight for survival and escape

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet Marvin Gamble

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeltParker

ZeltParker

Meet Marvin Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Meet Marvin Gamble   Meet Marvin Gamble I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Name: Marvin Gamble
Nickname: Marv
Height: 5'8
Weight: 167

Picture: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Appearance: He appears to be young, looks as though he is a young adult. He wears mostly sweaters with a button at the top near the neck. He tends to have black jeans on and black dress shoes.

Personality: Very interested in things but is weird around others. He acts very shy at random times but seems to get mixed emotions. Has bad anger issues.
Dislikes: Fire, Large groups of people, Not knowing something, Aggressive people, being hit.
Strengths: Talking and persuading people, is very good at getting out of things, has an excellent memory.
Weaknesses: Being confronted on a lie when he has no excuse to fix it, being cornered. Being hit.
Hobbies: Burning things, mapping things, practicing talks.

History: Marvin lived with his mother, father, and his three little sisters. They lived in a small town secluded from any other locations. His parents home schooled them their whole lives because they felt that others would corrupt them. Everything was pretty peaceful in their lives beside the occasional argument. He was a about fourteen when he went out top their barn and began to make a fire. He seemed fascinated by the way hay seemed to burn, it really intrigued him. He began to test burning many things, going from trees, to bugs, to animals. One day, the day before his little sisters, who all were born on the same day, had a birthday the next day. Marvin and his father got in an argument of him being caught burning a cat behind the barn. Marvin was severely punished and his father struck him in the face. Marvin, enraged, went to the top of the barn and grabbed his zippo litter and went inside. He waited until the next day and took the gasoline from the barn and poured it into the girls room while they slept. He stood outside the door waiting for his parents to come in with the lite cake like they do each year. When they finally approached, he shoved them into the room and closed the door. He locked it from the outside and ran to the room beside it where he had carved a hole into the wall. He peered in the windowless room and watched as they sat the cake on the table. His mother sniffed the air but couldn't place the smell through all the perfume he had used to cover it. They woke up the girls and told them happy birthday. Lighting the cake for them, the room set a flame. Within seconds, the entire room was covered. Marvin could hear the screams of his family as he watched up until the point of the flames blocking his view. He grabbed his bag and placed his items in it. He left and begin running for other places. He went many places but always was chased away for his bad habit of burning animals and such. After many years, at the age of 22, he arrived at Pleasant Grove.

Inventory: A zippo litter, a black jacket, a small pocket knife, a wallet with twenty-three dollars, many flammable tissue, and a notebook and pencil.

Special Notes: Marvin has a habit of burning anything and everything. He hates fire because of what it made him do but he loves it because he is obsessed with watching things burn.

Last edited by ZeltParker on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://zeltparker.tumblr.com
KraziiKitsune
Admin
KraziiKitsune

Meet Marvin Gamble Empty
PostSubject: commentary on your character   Meet Marvin Gamble I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:03 pm

The pic didn't show up sadly lol umm try saving the pic to your cpu and then click the "host an image" tab. The click upload file then click host image, it'll give you an option to copy the url. Choose the last url and copy that then go next to the "host an image" tab to the "image" tab and upload the link there and then check the bottom of the page and copy the link under the "picture" text.

Other than that your character is taking good shape!!<3
Back to top Go down
https://rash-nightmare43.rpg-board.net
KraziiKitsune
Admin
KraziiKitsune

Meet Marvin Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Character pic!!   Meet Marvin Gamble I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:14 pm

PERFECT!!!!! GOOD JOB!!!
Back to top Go down
ZeltParker

ZeltParker

Meet Marvin Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Marvin Gamble   Meet Marvin Gamble I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:15 pm

Thanks. xD
Back to top Go down
Sentients
Admin
Sentients

Meet Marvin Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Well done!   Meet Marvin Gamble I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:20 pm

I like him... He is our first very dark yet realistic character... And with such a nice smile too... Well here is your prize:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Approved 1/2
Back to top Go down
ZeltParker

ZeltParker

Meet Marvin Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Marvin Gamble   Meet Marvin Gamble I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:27 pm

Sweet. xD I feel like a boss now.
Back to top Go down
Sentients
Admin
Sentients

Meet Marvin Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Well   Meet Marvin Gamble I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:31 pm

If you need help with coding feel free to ask. Smile Anything you need ask either me or Krazy.
Back to top Go down
ZeltParker

ZeltParker

Meet Marvin Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Marvin Gamble   Meet Marvin Gamble I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:33 pm

Will do. xD
Back to top Go down
Sentients
Admin
Sentients

Meet Marvin Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Also!   Meet Marvin Gamble I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:34 pm

Please if you haven't read the rules on posting and such. it would be a great help Smile
Back to top Go down
KraziiKitsune
Admin
KraziiKitsune

Meet Marvin Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Marvin Gamble   Meet Marvin Gamble I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:38 pm

Sentients it's not "Krazy" it's "Krazii" Evil or Very Mad

P.S.

For you zelt

Approved 2/2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meet Marvin Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Marvin Gamble   Meet Marvin Gamble I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Marvin Gamble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revenge at Silent Hill :: Welcome to Silent Hill :: Character Creation/Stats :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: